Communication in the Internet today attracts not only young people, but also representatives of the older generation. Thanks to the increased speed of the network, the simplification of the ways to work in it, the popularity of virtual communication is growing exponentially.
A video chat is one of the most popular communication services
The technological and technical development of Internet services has made online communication using a webcam and a microphone the most popular way of dating and communicating on the Internet. This can be explained by a number of advantages of such communication:
· Accessibility and the ease of use of a video chat;
· The ability to communicate for free and anonymously, and quite often without special registration;
· A huge number of video chat users from different countries makes it possible to choose a potential communication partner in a variety of ways;
· Communication on the network does not require any special training and often does not commit to anything.
Among video chats, it is worth noting its popular variety, which has a very large number of fans. We are talking about video chat, which provides an opportunity to communicate with a random interlocutor. In such a service, the choice of a partner is done randomly according to the roulette principle. It is for this reason that this video chat is called a chat-roulette.
Chatroulette and its analogues
One of the first services that suggested the idea of communicating with a casual interlocutor was the Chatroulette service. The resource offered users to start the process of searching for an interlocutor in the same way as choosing a number in a regular roulette wheel. At the same time, the resource randomly chose a new partner for communication from among those who were on the site. If the current interlocutor did not suit you, then it was very easy to choose the next one. This principle is widely used today by many resources for video communication.
Most often, the Chatroulette service is compared to the Omegle resource. These resources appeared at almost the same time. These resources are very similar in both their functionality and interface. However, unlike the Chatroulette service, the Omegle resource has a higher level of moderation. In addition, Omegle allows its users to choose between video chat and text chat. Also, the user can specify the language for communication and determine the range of his own interests.
In the category of the most popular chat-roulettes, Chatrandom can be attributed first of all. This resource is rapidly developing, improving and acquiring new users, expanding its own audience.
The main features of this service are:
· The ability to communicate with a random interlocutor privately in video mode or via text messaging;
· Organize communication within thematic chat rooms;
· Lack of registration and the ability to choose the geographic location of the interlocutor.
Chatspin is another alternative that can be used on various operating platforms. What is more, as in other services, the user can choose the gender and country of residence of his future interlocutor.